[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Peoria ABT--Unabashed Plug

Posted By: phil simborg
Date: Sunday, 26 September 2010, at 10:28 p.m.

October 8-10.

Every year, this is one of the best ABT events...not only because it is well run by really nice people, but because there are some of my favorite restaurants (especially if you like BBQ) and some of my favorite side events.

This year RandomGammon will be featured, and it will challenge and entertain even the best players.

The auction is called the Peoria Auction because we did it there first, where you get to pick from Column A and B and construct the teams you buy and even get to pick your own partner if you are a bidder.

Peoria has an airport, but if there's no direct flight and you fly in to either O'Hare or Midway and let us know what time your flight is, we will do our best to either find you a ride to and from the airport or at least match you up with people coming and going around the same time so you can ride share. (I am already picking up my double partner at O'Hare at 12:30 on Friday and have room for one or two more in the car.)

As a further inducement to come, I have assurance from three of the fish in our daily chouette (I won't name names) that they will be there, and that constitutes another great side event.

For more info or to see the entry form: http://www.bgillinois.com/

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.