[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Stick Deleted My Most Important Post Of All Time

Posted By: Paul Weaver
Date: Tuesday, 28 September 2010, at 9:33 p.m.

For the last 24 hours, I have been distraught over the untimely death of Jimi Heselden, 62, of England. You can read about it at http://www.aolnews.com/world/article/segway-company-owner-jimi-heselden-dies-driving-segway-off-cliff/19649734

Heselden was the owner of Segway Co., and he met his untimely demise yesterday when he and his segway went over a cliff. He was worth $250,000,000 and his death has been front page news in UK.

Out of concern for the safetly of bgonliners who who go cruising around on their segways, I posted a post yesterday on Stick's site pleading with all segway users to exercise caution and not go over any cliffs on their segways.

For reasons that I cannot understand, Stick deleted my post. Even if the chance that my warning would save a life of a bgonliner is only 1 in a trillion, it is worth it.

If any backgammon players go over a cliff and die on their segways, I will hold Stick personally accountable because he deleted my warning. This is a matter of life an death.

I beg you, please exercise caution on your segways!

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.