[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

www.BackGammonWorldWide.com

Posted By: Rob Roy
Date: Sunday, 3 October 2010, at 1:29 p.m.

Hi Everyone. Just wanted to let you know that we are live and set for the GRAND OPENING of www.BackGammonWorldWide.com. The community is growing, we have tons of support from all around the world and we're very excited. We just got some new signups from clear across the US, London, Malta and more.

We're kicking off the Official Grand Opening with a FREE WEBINAR BY PHIL SIMBORG. Phil is the worlds first Backgammon Professor and an instrumental part of creating the USBGF. He will be teaching BWW members only for 1 hour on Oct 20th at 630p est. If you haven't joined the community yet, get in there.

Get ready, we are going to be the World Backgammon Hub, and it all started with YOU!

Any q's or suggestions just let me know.

THIS is Backgammon... are you in?

Please fwd this to anyone you know who might be interested. Every little bit helps. below is the email that went out to over 130 clubs around the world... just minutes ago... enjoy.

---------------

Hello Fellow Backgammon Organizer,

My name is Ross and I would like to personally invite you and your group to join our NEW FREE Global Backgammon Community... www.BackGammonWorldWide.com.

We would also like to offer you a link exchange as well as a full listing page that you can edit. This website is a Social Network and central hub for people all around the world to find you and your organization. You can Join the community, create a Group Page, open discussion forums and more.

The "Grand Opening" will be kicked off on 10/20/10 at 630p est with a FREE 1 hour Webinar from Phil Simborg, the worlds first Backgammon Professor who helped in the formation of the USBGF.

As you will see, you may already have a presence on the website. Just go to the events tab and find your event(s) listed.

If you join the community, which is FREE, you will be able to tell the World, in your own words and detail, who you are and what you have going on. You will have the entire world (literally) at your disposal. BWW can help you attract more people, more players and grow into whatever you have envisioned for your efforts. And with discussion forums, you can keep them connected.

Imagine having someone from another part of the world contact you because they will be visiting. They look to see what groups there are in that area and what events might be scheduled. Yes, it will be that big.

So please navigate around the BWW website, join the New Era of Backgammon and share it with your local community and club members. The Backgammon "Heyday" is about to make a comeback and we hope you will be a part of it.

If you have any questions, suggestions, concerns or ideas, please don't hesitate to contact me. I'm always available to help Backgammon grow on the world stage.

Thanks for your time and I very much look forward to hearing from you and seeing you in the New Global Backgammon Community.

Keep Rolling,

Ross D Gordon ----------- BACKGAMMON WORLDWIDE www.BackGammonWorldWide.com ----- BACKGAMMON OF CONNECTICUT www.BackgammonConnecticut.com ...COMING SOON! ----- CT BACKGAMMON CLUB www.meetup.com/CT-Backgammon-Club ------------------------- Ross@RossRunners.com 203-221-4550 Vm 203-521-7866 Cell

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.