[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

BGO Links Section

Posted By: Stick
Date: Wednesday, 6 October 2010, at 8:09 a.m.

I'm a turtle some progress is always being made somewhere. I have finally put links in my links tab from the main page. (far right) Please have a look and let me know any suggestions/recommendations for improvement.

In the first section, the Web Sites section, I don't want to list every backgammon site under the sun only those that I think are very useful or just solid sites. If anyone feels I have missed a site I should have included please let me know. I will give a signed dollar bill to anyone who figures out what "CCC" means at this point in my message!

In the next section, Useful Links, I plan on linking to random threads or parts of a web page that I think are particularly useful especially to these forums. All suggestions for additions here are appreciated also.

I have redone a bit the posting with GNU and Snowie tutorials and added one for XG. If anyone actually reads these and finds something that needs improved let me know and I'll implement the improvements.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.