[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Peever Scores Negative PR in 1pt Nackgammon Match

Posted By: Paul Weaver
Date: Monday, 18 October 2010, at 9:23 a.m.

Sometime last year I read in a post here on Stick's Web site that I only play little old ladies rated 1300 and lower 2pt Nackgammon matches so I can jack up my rating on GG. Must be true, because the source was unimpeachable. I can provide the link to anyone who cares to see it.

In the early 2000s I used to play dozens and dozens of 1pt Nackgammon matches on GamesGrid every day (only against little old ladies rated below 1300). Ran them through Snowie. Occasionally Walter or I would score a Snowie error rate of 0.00 on one of our 1pt Nackers. It was always a rush and Walter and I would always tell the other when it happened to one of us.

Just played a couple of 1pt Nackers againt Lyurix on GG with a PR of -0.2 in one of them, which is even better than the bot consulters on GG. First time for me to enter the negative PR range. Not quite sure what the philosophical meaning of it is to play with a negative PR, but I hope and fully expect my PR to stay in the negative territory from now on.

Some BG players use the XG PR scale to rate restaurants and dinners. I think we should use the XG PR scale to rate TDs. Chiva would have one of the best PRs of any TD.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.