[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Who Among Us Knows All There Is To Know About How To Play An Opening 32?

Posted By: Paul Weaver
Date: Wednesday, 20 October 2010, at 11:16 a.m.

For reasons that I do not care to explain at the moment, I am working on a long rollout of opening 32. I am so fascinated by this project that I stay awake night and day doing nothing but watching the progress of this rollout.

How would you play opening 32 in a money game if you owned the cube?

Upon request, Nack could provide a sequence of rolls and plays (as well as the Nactation) that demonstates how you could reach the opening position owning the cube with a 32 to play. If it could happen once, it could happen to you in each of your next hundred games. For that matter, it could happen once in your next game, twice in the second game you play, three times in the third game you play, etc., for the duration of your next session, or even for the duration of your entire life.

I am predicting that before the end of the year, a very good and long article will appear in GammonVillage, written by a relatively unknown player, disclosing all kinds of interesting things about opening 32 that even a supergenius like Stick has never considered.

Just wondering if Nack might think such a thing is possible.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.