[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Chouette Rules Re: Settlements

Posted By: Seth
Date: Sunday, 24 October 2010, at 11:51 p.m.

To date, my chouette group has some rules re: settlements. Today,as the box, I had 3 cubes at 2. I had a closed board and needed a 6, or 4-2, to hit a blot on team's bar point. The team had a very awkward position and would probably leave other shots, IMHO. I told the team that I would ONLY accept a wash. The captain refused this offer countering with an offer of 1/0. I said that I didn't want to entertain other offers, shook the dice, and proceeeded to roll a 6 . The two other team mates were upset that I hadn't waited for their replies re: the wash offer. I felt that they had not responded;knew that a wash would not be acceptable to them, in the 1st place, and rolled the dice. What, if any, rules are there concerning this situation? It's my turn,and after many bad offers from them the other day,I didn't really want to settle. Is there such a thing as "fast rolling" in this scenario?

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.