[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Las Vegas Tournament Venue

Posted By: Bob Glass
Date: Tuesday, 16 November 2010, at 7:35 p.m.

The attendance was up this year in the Las Vegas tournament. I think much of this had to do with the change in venue from the seedy Riviera to Ballys. When you stay at Ballys, you are basically staying at two hotels at once, Ballys and Paris. The two hotels are connected to each other. There is a large choice of very fine restaurants between the two hotels. In addition, the only strong feature of the Riviera was its penthouse playing room. Ballys, however, also had a penthouse playing room comparable to the Riviera's. I sincerely hope that all those who stopped coming to Vegas because of the Riviera will return to the new venue. I've never seen so many world class players before at an American event: Falafel, Mochy, Kazaross, Russell, O'Hagan, Munitz, Stick, Sax, Kit. And by the way, happy birthday Norm (from one of your victims).

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.