[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Cookie Problem on the Forums

Posted By: Stick
Date: Sunday, 2 January 2011, at 7:09 a.m.

About 2-3 days ago cookies stopped working for no reason. Some people lost their cached passwords and I'm not yet able to re-assign them new ones because cookies aren't working. All (??) of you are probably experiencing messages not being marked as new or read as they should, the forms not saving your username, email addy, or password, etc... It's a pain in the ass. I have no idea what caused it and have checked everything and it's nothing I've done. I created the support ticket for the server people to look into it.

If anyone can't post because they didn't know their password and now it's no longer cached, feel free to email me if you want to post to a thread or create a new thread. I'll post your message for you no problem. Hopefully this will be fixed soon but I'm going to New Orleans for a few days so I'll be away except for my iphone for the most part. Any questions/comments/suggestions let me know.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.