[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Yes I said Yes I take five 8 cubes

Posted By: Frankie D
Date: Friday, 20 July 2007, at 1:14 a.m.

........and my opponents were happy and thought I was stupid...... and I was..... I lost 40 points .....8 points each to the captain and four opponents......I was an underdog but still thought it was a take.....I rolled this out on gnu and it confirmed I was correct. Or maybe gnu is wrong? What do you think? Would snowie say different?

I thought had enough equity because I could win three ways 1 - my opponent has entry failure long enough for me to roll lucky threes and sixes to escape. 2 - my opponent enters and breaks the five point prime and I have an easier time escaping 3 - my opponent enters but I escape before he does. I will still have four or five points in front of him (although maybe not for long if I have to break)

In the actual game, my opponent entered but had to break the five pt prime and I had chances to escape but never made it. So much for forty points.

The score (after 0 games) is: Captain + 4 0, Frankie D 0

Move number 6: Captain + 4 on roll, cube decision?

Captain + 4 147

2O '2X '2X2X2X2X2X ' ' '

1O2X2O2O2O3O1O2O ' ' ' '

Frankie D114

Position ID: 2XYNADDMtg0ATA Match ID: AgEAAAAAAAAA

Cube analysis Rollout cubeless equity +0.319

Cubeful equities: 1. No double +0.577 2. Double, pass +1.000 ( +0.423) 3. Double, take +0.429 ( -0.148) Proper cube action: No redouble, take (25.9%)

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.