[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

OLM Fri. July 20th

Posted By: Stick
Date: Saturday, 21 July 2007, at 2:31 a.m.

Ok Fuckers -- you won the last match. I said if you won you'd be rewarded, for lack of a better term. You now have the option of everyone who regularly participated in the OLM receiving *something* or one person receiving *something much nicer*.

The *somethings* are as of now undecided but I have a few ideas. Whoever the winner(s) are you'll have to give me your home address or you won't get shit, unless I plan on seeing you @ an ABT event which I can pass it off to you. If you pick one person I'll list all the names I believe participated at least semi-regularly in the OLM voting and you'll have a day to scream at me if I forgot to put your name on the list. I'll then do a random draw and whoever it is, it is. I'll then contact that person and yada yada yada... I may give the one person a choice of a few things to get and they can decide.

If you decide on everyone it'll be messier and I have less of an idea of what you'll be getting yet but after the HP weekend I'm sure I can figure it out. Everyone will still have to give me your home addresses and yada yada yada... Any questions? This is the only OLM vote I'll allow you to change if for some reason before the tallying you change your mind.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.