[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Help me handle Paul Weaver

Posted By: Phil Simborg
Date: Saturday, 22 January 2011, at 6:10 p.m.

Paul Weaver is one of the most interesting people in backgammon. Some time ago I asked him if he would do an interview for our web site, as I believed that all of us would be interested to know more about him and his views.

Paul agreed, and several days later sent me the first installment of what he said would be several that would make up his interview. My first reaction was that none of us would be interesting in reading something that long, however, after I read the first installment I was completely fascinated and could not wait to get the rest of the installments and Paul's permission to publish.

I asked Paul in Florida when I can expect the rest, and he told me it would be several months.

I can promise you all that his interview will be a classic, and full of fascinating and interesting insights, once we get it. I would like to solicit help from any of you who have influence with Paul, or who have an interest in reading his interview, to help me urge Paul to give this project a higher priority.

(As I have no authority from Paul to give anything away about his interview or his personal life, I will not, at this point, provide a list of backgammon people that Paul may or may not state that he is planning to kill in the future, and I will not state whether or not that is covered in the interview.)

Thanks,

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.