[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Colorado State Championships

Posted By: Gregg Cattanach
Date: Wednesday, 25 July 2007, at 5:14 a.m.

During the Michigan tournament I heard several people speculating about the Colorado tournament to the effect that they weren't certain that it was even going to be held. This is not true at all, and I know for a fact that everything is in place to hold this first-time ABT event in Denver. Robin Horton will be the assistant director, so that bodes well for another well-run event with the great work Robin always delivers at an ABT tournament.

I talked with Lynda Clay and she has a signed contract with the hotel and the flyers were going to the printer last week. I think she isn't completely html savvy so she hasn't prepared a web page yet, but everything is in place for this event.

I'm bringing this up because so many people went to the trouble to attend my first tournament last May in Atlanta, and it makes a huge difference to a director of a first-time event to have a good turnout.

So if you have the time, seriously consider attending the Colorado State Championships, Sept, 28-30 in Denver, CO. It is being held at the Holiday Inn, Denver International Airport.

You can see a preliminary version of the flyer here: Colorado State Champ. Flyer (draft)

Hope to see you in Denver in September (which is a beautiful time of the year in Colorado).

-- Gregg C.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.