[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

FIBSTYTENTOURNY

Posted By: Tomawaky
Date: Friday, 4 March 2011, at 12:05 a.m.

This year we will celebrate the 10th anniversary of the creation of our league. On this occasion I want to organize a great bracket tournament.

Qualification are simple : email me with FibstyTenTourny in the Subject and answer these 3 questions :
- What do you think about the league in general ?
- What are you enjoing here ? The good points ?
- What is missing or can be improve ?

The Tournament will be a double-elimination bracket, with each match played as best of Five 5Pts Matchs at Fibs

The First time I connected to Fibs was in 1999. I was wondering how backgammon has to be played, and the first place I found was the right place ;-). I mean FIBS.

Then I began to enjoy that game and as all off you, I was trying to improve myself. What does that mean ? Reading Articles and playing serious game with good players.

Luckily a new kind of competition was about starting : The Gammon Quest. We played here for a while until they suddenly stop managing tourneys. I remember, I felt very frustrated and decided to run my own competition and learn about PHP.

FLG was born ...

I spent here great moments and improve a little my game ;-) over this ten years with you. I hope this tournament will be a digest of the best of these ten great years and maybe the opportunity for old players to come back.

Maybe some of you have played in the Gammonline Tournament GoesOnIf<3. Feel free to join.

What is 10 Years at FLG ?

- more than 50 country
- more than 600 players
- more than 50 sessions
- 29 League winners
- 3 Master champions
- more than 20 000 Matches registered
- more than 162 200 experience points

What will you do the next ten years ? ...

Tomawaky @ FibsLeaGammon

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.