[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Chouette Protocols/Rules

Posted By: Seth
Date: Sunday, 13 March 2011, at 10:26 p.m.

Here's the scenario that just occurred in our chouette this past weekend: J is in the box vs Seth(captain), and fellow team members, H and G. All 3 team members are holding cubes at 4. J rolls a bad # -his home board has points 1-4 covered and a blot on 5, 6, as he hits us and puts us on the bar. I proceed to recube him to 8(20/16- to hit him- not interested in whether or not it's a good cube ). Here's what then occurred:H starts negotiating with the box over a possible settlement before he indicates whether he's recubing or not- Doesn't it seem proper that after I gave an 8 cube to the box that the other 2 team members in order of rotation should indicate their intentions of a recube to 8 ,or,not? Then, after the box has acted on those cubes offered as recubes, team members could discuss settlement issues? It seems that these early settlement issues by team members compromised the cubing proess IMHO. Interested in feedback regarding this issue in chouettes. And. Mochy,I thought that my chouette was the only dollar chouette on the planet.-lol. Thanks for help in these chouette rules.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.