[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Beginners Website

Posted By: Bill Patterson
Date: Wednesday, 16 March 2011, at 9:02 a.m.

My idea is to create a new backgammon beginners website. It would consist of various annondated matches with pros and experts with suggested moves in multiple choice form with the question what is your move? The board would be animated with each suggested move shown. The person would have to make a choice in order to get the correct move. Cube action would be done the same way. Each match would be analyzed by XG and GNU. I have a personal collection of several hundred matches from downloads from various sites. Would there be any copyright issues? A variation of this would be commentary in audio with a pro or professional commenting on all aspects of the game and the same multiple choice section. The audio could be turned on or off according to the choice of the beginner. I have posted this idea about this website and have written several letters to pros and experts to ask for suggestions or ideas. There has been no suggestions or ideas and some have not even responded. I would appreciate any suggestions or ideas about the new website or if you have a better idea on how i could help beginners in a website school or whatever i would be very grateful.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.