[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Life Rules - need suggestions

Posted By: Stick
Date: Sunday, 5 August 2007, at 6:01 p.m.

I've started a list of 'life guidelines' for my other cousin, Katie, who is 15 if that matters. It came up one day and so far I've got some pretty solid candidates but I need more to guide her along her path, any suggestions? Here is what I have so far [you'll get the gist of what I'm looking for]

• She can never date anyone who wears a wife beater as a shirt
  • She's not to have a dog as a pet that isn't any bigger than a normal sized cat (in other words if you want a dog, great, get one, but don't get one of those little mfers you can pop in your purse)
  • She can't date anyone who thinks that the show Everybody Loves Raymond is a funny/good show
  • She's never allowed to get fake tits
  • She can't a guy who thinks he can pull off the color pink. It can't happen, and I'm talking to all guys out there, if you wear pink STOP.

That's all for the moment, I'll probably be scouring the internet today and searching to improve my list. Take any/all suggestions in to account :)

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.