[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

XG diagrams postings suggestion/request

Posted By: leobueno
Date: Monday, 4 April 2011, at 3:37 p.m.

When reviweing problems/solutions/rollouts y'all post to the forum, I often print the entries for later study.

I note that most of you post XG diagrams that have yellow/brown checkers with dark green/light green points on a green board background. Fewer folk post the XG blue/gray diagrams.

The green and green on green diagrams do not print too crisply (or show that elegantly on the screen either) on any of the 3 printers I use, which detracts from the experience and enjoyment of studying the postings. The blue/gray diagrams do a nice job, particularly in print.

A couple of issues:

1. I may have asked this before, but don't recall getting a response. Is it possible to configure the formum settings or the web browser to display the blue/gray diagrams instead of the green/green ones?

2. If not, is there a reason why y'all prefer to use the green/green diagrams over the blue/gray?

3. Is it too much to ask to request postings using the blue/gray format?

Thanks for taking the time to read my rant and for considering these requests.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.