[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Denmark v. World - Line Up Change

Posted By: Stick
Date: Tuesday, 19 April 2011, at 2:51 p.m.

You can see the original line up and the matches as they were scheduled on the Nordic Page however there have been some recent developments that will greatly change both team's line ups.

Neil Kazaross had to pull out for health related issues. This is a big blow for the World team in two ways. First, Neil is a great player, we all know that. The second reason is now the World team is left with Falafel, as vocal as anyone could dream of, and 6 people who don't speak up! With Neil there there would have been some solid arguing/entertainment between him and Falafel, now I fear for the final match up between the teams it'll be Falafel Falafel Falafel. Sending Out an SOS to the World team. Put your two cent's worth in, no staying quiet, no mumbling, don't make Falafel ask only when he isn't sure, spit out your opinion and your confidence level.

For the Danish team they also took a huge hit talent wise, Gus Hansen can't make it. I do not know the details behind this. What I 'heard' was that he can't make it out of Monaco. Someone also told me that he may have been upset that it took so long for people to get in touch with him about the event. This is all pure speculation as far as I'm concerned but I put it in the post hoping someone who knew might address it.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.