[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Moves leading up to today's OLM

Posted By: Stick
Date: Sunday, 17 December 2006, at 5:11 a.m.

Match to 25, White leads 6 to 2
Board image courtesy of GO-Figure

Readers move 13/5 8/4(2). Discussion in rollout.

Stick moves 6/2. I gave this a hard look because when I roll a number that hits guess what I tend to want to do with it? HIT! Here a couple minor elements deterred me from the hit. First of all, I already have the lead in the race. 11 pips after roll, so effectively 7 pip lead. Not huge, but a lead nonetheless. Your board is slightly stronger than my board is in the sense you have the 3 best points made. Also you have an anchor in my inner board, I can never close you out, but you on the other hand have a lot of stackage that you would try to put to good use attacking my lone blot, esp. since, as mentioned, you have an inner board anchor. Lastly, the 3-1 can be played quite constructively otherwise making me a solid 4 pt. board. While I'd like to hit...I passed it up here. I will let the rollout tell me if I was right or not.

Readers move 16/11 Nothing much else to do here.

Stick moves 13/5

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.