[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

1st International Backgammon Championship

Posted By: Stick
Date: Friday, 22 April 2011, at 7:32 a.m.

Step right up, step right up, they've roped themselves a ringer to direct what will hopefully be an event to remember. While I tried to land the title of treasurer so checks could be made payable to me personally, the USBGF decided that wasn't the most equitable spot to put me for anyone involved. The USBGF has partnered with two other backgammon federation powerhouses to help put on this event, the Danish Backgammon Federation and the Japanese Backgammon Federation.

The entry form for US players along with additional information can be found in the pdf file here at BGO:

Entry Form

This will be the first tournament in the history of bg where federations/organizations from many countries pull together as partners to sponsor a tournament. It will give players across the globe who are part of these federations the chance to compete in a world wide competition at a very low cost.

Any questions feel free to email me at the address indicated on the entry form, IBC@usbgf.org or reply here of course.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.