[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Truemoneygames update

Posted By: happyjuggler0
Date: Friday, 22 April 2011, at 4:35 p.m.

Last Saturday I requested a withdrawal of all my funds via check, and the software let me. I then didn't get a confirming email, and when I hit the "view transactions" button, I also didn't get an email from them the way it has in the past.

Today (last night I guess actually) I finally got my transactions email and it said my withdrawal is in progress. It gave me a transaction number of some sort, but other than that it didn't say when or give any other details.

So then I logged into the the software client and it now shows this message (to everyone), "We are sorry to inform you that we are unable to continue our gaming operations. Please go to the cashier and request a withdrawal of you funds now."

So it looks like they are shutting down, and unless they are clowns, it looks like they will be sending everyone their money upon request.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.