[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

recording of college matches

Posted By: Bill Patterson
Date: Sunday, 1 May 2011, at 9:51 p.m.

Phil Simborg as the organizer and Director of the college matches from USBGF has insisted that none of these matches be watched or recorded. He has said to me that the young men would be somehow intimidated or bothered by spectators. I was intending to watch and record some of them for purely being a spectator and certainly not intending to embarress or make them nervous. Only as being a spectator. In this regard he will be making them private because I said that I would like to watch some of them.Recording them would be nonsense I understand with nothing to learn from them.However I do not understand why it is so wrong to watch some of them. Does anyone else have an opinion just for my understanding of why it would be wrong? I am not trying to make fun of any of the young men and certainly would not make any comments while they are playing. Any comments?

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.