[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Happy Birthday, May 15, to Iancho and MCG

Posted By: Paul Weaver
Date: Sunday, 15 May 2011, at 2:36 p.m.

We wish Iancho of Bulgaria and Mad Cool Genius of USA a very happy birthday today! It is Iancho's 26th birthday (he turns 25) and MCG's 29th (he turns 28). Very glad to see some young guys in the game.

Iancho lives in Bulgaria. He records and analyzes a lot of matches. He keeps track of the PRs and he posts the results on occasion. When Iancho was 14, he and his brother were the two best badmitton juniors in Bulgaria.

Nobody, not even MCG himself, knows where he lives. For those of you who do not know much about MCG, let's allow him to introduce himself in his own words (http://www.bgonline.org/forums/webbbs_config.pl?noframes;read=61707):

"I would like to nominate myself. Many players have already chosen me as their hero and have not been disappointed. In addition to being one of the classiest guys on the circuit, I am also one of the awesomest, and my game is way ahead of anyone else's. Many who have chosen me as their hero have referred to me as the greatest player ever. I am very humble, but also just all-around cool and awesome."

We all wish both of these gentlemen a very happy birthday!

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.