[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

XG2 Beta version

Posted By: eXtreme Gammon
Date: Wednesday, 1 June 2011, at 3:11 a.m.

I realized that all the current beta version of XG2 (2.00.162 to 2.00.164) were set to expired on June 1st. So if you start XG2 beta after midnight if will ask to to update and won't let you go any further.

I've put a new version on the web site that put the date limit to August 1st. You can download it from www.extremegammon.com/beta2.asp

This update (2.00.166) has all the latest bug fixes, I does not yet integrate the new speed improvement as I am still working on these.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all of those who used the beta and gave me feedback. As you can see in the page above, there has been quite a few bugs founds and this is because your great user feedback.

As i decided to work on the speed it has delayed the final release, but it will be out this summer. Before anyone asked: I will publish pricing in the coming weeks.

Thanks again to all the beta tester

Xavier Dufaure de Citres

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.