[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

10th Daily Quiz Recap Released - 6/3/11

Posted By: Stick
Date: Tuesday, 7 June 2011, at 10:21 a.m.

I will always announce when I send these out in case something happens and someone who is supposed to doesn't receive it. (email bounce, accidental exclusion, etc...) I will also do it to remind anyone who has yet to join or needs to renew that it's being done and for others who may be new to the forums what it is. So far every week I've had at least one new person join so keep the streak alive! (and on top of that at least 1 new person every week sign up for at least a year, not sure how long that streak can last but it's still going and going and going and yes still going and going, no lie, thanks everyone)

The price is $10/month or $100 for an entire year. You can pay via Paypal or check or if you know me you can give it to me next time you see me if that's easiest for you. Anyone who takes lessons from The Backgammon Learning Center gets a reduced rate, half off or $5/month or $50 for the entire year. Thanks to the efforts of some of the USBGF crowd some college players are gathering momentum and they of course will also get the discounted rate if they are interested. If you send money via Paypal I use the same email account I use for the site, checkmugged@yahoo.com

These recaps include robust rollouts, my OtB thoughts, my post mortem analysis, variant positions, and all kinds of other bg fanatic paraphernalia. I will always be looking to improve upon them and input is welcome. Even people who are not currently receiving the recap might have an idea on how to make it better so feel free to speak up.

Any questions let me know. Those of you who receive these you can feel free to speak up here to what you think about it. Again, the good, the bad, the ugly as I said in the email, everything goes.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.