[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

My E-mail From David Rockwell; Segway Accident at Michigan Tournament

Posted By: Paul Weaver
Date: Friday, 8 July 2011, at 2:06 a.m.

I received the following e-mail from David Rockwell (Congratulations to David for reaching the finals of the Michigan Masters!):

"Just in case you hadn't heard, some guy had a segway at the Michigan tournament last weekend. Between matches he fell off of the segway and had to spend a day in the hospital. When will people learn to take your advice and avoid dangerous segways and open 64P for money?!?!?"

Last year in September, I made a heartfelt post here on bgonline.org (http://www.bgonline.org/forums/webbbs_config.pl?read=78620), warning and begging my beloved fellow BG addicts to please not ride a segway. Although Stick deleted my original segway post, I felt the subject was so important (everyone needs a cause) that I reposted it and Stick let it stand.

I have no idea how many lives my post has saved, but it could be well over a hundred, comparable to the number of BG players who think they are in the top twenty. Stick claimed he deleted my post because the subject was too long, but if I had not reposted, Stick would be held responsible of dozens of deaths of those who would not have read and heeded my warning.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.