[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Position of the Day 09-07-26

Posted By: ah_clem
Date: Tuesday, 22 September 2026, at 1:33 p.m.

In Response To: Position of the Day 09-07-26 (Stick)

Hit/dance looks like a market loser. 12 rolls hit, and white is about 50 50 to enter. So that's six. Maybe more if entering on the ace is also a market loser. Either way, big doubles gets us to nine MLs and I'm not seeing any really bad sequences so ship it.

Can white take? Race is even and if blue misses (2/3 of the time) she's almost even to win.

Do gammons losses for white tip it to a pass? Maybe, but I'll go with the take. since I'm seeing something above 30% gammonless GWC.

D/T.

Messages In This Thread

 

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
Message:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

 

 

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.