BGonline.org Forums
Position of the Day 09-09-26
Posted By: Elizabeth (erichktn @ DG)
Date: Thursday, 24 September 2026, at 3:47 p.m.
In Response To: Position of the Day 09-09-26 (Stick)
Well, I'm not giving up my anchor. What are the other options? I see only two: the 1-point or the 5-point. I think I'd best be getting the blot off the 16 and making the 5.
16/11 8/5
Messages In This Thread
- Position of the Day 09-09-26
Stick -- Thursday, 24 September 2026, at 9:35 a.m.
- Position of the Day 09-09-26
Colin Owen -- Thursday, 24 September 2026, at 11:06 a.m.
- Position of the Day 09-09-26
ah_clem -- Thursday, 24 September 2026, at 3:05 p.m.
- Position of the Day 09-09-26
Elizabeth (erichktn @ DG) -- Thursday, 24 September 2026, at 3:47 p.m.
- Position of the Day 09-09-26
Chuck Bower -- Thursday, 24 September 2026, at 4:40 p.m.
- Position of the Day 09-09-26 - Rollout
Stick -- Sunday, 27 September 2026, at 11:51 p.m.
BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.