[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Position of the Day 09-10-26

Posted By: Elizabeth (erichktn @ DG)
Date: Friday, 25 September 2026, at 2:53 p.m.

In Response To: Position of the Day 09-10-26 (Stick)

I know I would not have the hutzpah to redouble here. (It probably would not have occured to me if I were playing.)

Which means it's probably right. If blue redoubles, is it a take? It's no wonder that many find this such a wonderful gambling game!

RD/T

Messages In This Thread

 

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
Message:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

 

 

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.