[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Stick should love it

Posted By: Stick
Date: Saturday, 26 September 2026, at 8:51 p.m.

In Response To: Stick should love it (pierrez)

Let's get the obvious out of the way. At 3a 3a the TP on a recube is 25%. We have 11 MLS (simplifying) so cubing has to be reasonable.

From the taker's point of view no immediate five by the opponent and we're kickin' like chicken. We'll either clean up our blot and have a four point board or escape our back checker or a combination of both. (for the vast majority of rolls) Easy take.

More sure about the take than the cube. If I'm playing a human I don't double. Playing XG I do.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

 

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
Message:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

 

 

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.