| |
BGonline.org Forums
Position of the Day 09-10-26 - Rollout
Posted By: Stick In Response To: Position of the Day 09-10-26 (Stick)
Date: Monday, 28 September 2026, at 10:17 p.m.
I hate when this and very similar positions come up OtB because I know XG even on ++ is going to tell me it's a take and all I want to do is pass, pass, pass. ++ thinks this is worth +0.965 so only a smallish take but still... Four off, completely crunched board when the opponent has plenty of numbers that make the position virtually gin I let it go. (virtually gin in the sense of as good as it gets v. 4 off already, we still have ~16% in these scenarios)
White is Player 1
score: 0
pip: 39Unlimited Game
Jacoby Beaverpip: 112
score: 0
Blue is Player 2XGID=-FDb----------a---bcbbab-A:1:-1:-1:00:0:0:3:0:10 Blue on roll, cube action?
Analyzed in Rollout No redouble Redouble/Take Player Winning Chances: 79.20% (G:0.00% B:0.00%) 79.17% (G:0.00% B:0.00%) Opponent Winning Chances: 20.80% (G:3.15% B:0.04%) 20.83% (G:2.95% B:0.03%) Cubeless Equities +0.552 +1.107 Cubeful Equities No redouble: +0.915 (-0.085) ±0.001 (+0.914..+0.916) Redouble/Take: +1.003 (+0.003) ±0.003 (+1.000..+1.005) Redouble/Pass: +1.000 Best Cube action: Redouble / Pass Rollout details 15552 Games rolled with Variance Reduction.
Moves: 3-ply, cube decisions: XG RollerDouble Decision confidence: 100.0% Take Decision confidence: 97.1% Duration: 52.3 seconds
| |
BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.