[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Position of the Day 09-13-26

Posted By: ah_clem
Date: Tuesday, 29 September 2026, at 1:12 a.m.

In Response To: Position of the Day 09-13-26 (Stick)

After entering, there's an avalanche of checkers to rain down on the runner if we enter on the three. It's safer on the ace, but I'm not seeing a good ace.

Well, there's 6/5* but I don't have the stones to make that play. The bot might though. It does provide a nice distraction and there are 16 dancing numbers.

The blot on the 15 is safer there than on the 14, so I'll go with bar/21. bar/22 2/1 might be better but I'm not seeing it - step up to the edge of the prime, and have only 6 pips separating the two blots instead of 7.

bar/21. Seems too obvious, but I try not to do QF.

Messages In This Thread

 

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
Message:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

 

 

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.