[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

PotD 08-18-26 - Variants like #nobody has seen

Posted By: mamabear
Date: Wednesday, 30 September 2026, at 10:52 a.m.

In Response To: PotD 08-18-26 - Variants like #nobody has seen (Stick)

I find variants interesting because they help me get more juice from any given position before I consign it to my on-disk library, where it presumably turns to compost after a couple of years.

In this specific case: I'd hate to be paying your electric bill 🤣

Messages In This Thread

 

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
Message:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

 

 

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.