[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

PotD 08-18-26 - Variants like #nobody has seen

Posted By: Stick
Date: Wednesday, 30 September 2026, at 7:03 p.m.

In Response To: PotD 08-18-26 - Variants like #nobody has seen (mamabear)

I've always wondered if I spend more money on the upkeep of the website be it hosting, domain name registration, tech support every great once in a while, etc... or if it's on my electricity bill running rollouts 24/7/365. Long ago it was the latter for sure as I had I think 11 computers in my house running them. Nowadays I have only the one beast machine.

Stick

Messages In This Thread

 

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
Message:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

 

 

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.