[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Position of the Day 09-12-26 - Rollout #nobody

Posted By: Elizabeth (erichktn @ DG)
Date: Thursday, 1 October 2026, at 12:13 a.m.

In Response To: Position of the Day 09-12-26 - Rollout #nobody (ah_clem)

I analyze my matches using BGBlitz, and usually at just 3-ply. I make enough blunders that that setting is enough to help me. And goodness knows I need some help.

But just because Stick said everyone got it wrong, and I have seen is posted many times that XG isn't very good at backgames, I decided to do this position at BGBlitz 5-ply.

No, not a rollout, but it's worth noting that the result is different than at 3-ply and also different than XG. Still Nobody.

1. 14/5 Equity 0.578

2. 24/15 Equity 0.572 diff -0.005

3. 14/11 13/7 Equity 0.561 diff -0.017

4. 24/18 14/11 Equity 0.559 diff - 0.019

5. 24/21 14/8 Equity 0.558 diff -0.020

Messages In This Thread

 

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
Message:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

 

 

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.