[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Position of the Day 09-12-26 - Rollout #nobody

Posted By: Elizabeth (erichktn @ DG)
Date: Thursday, 1 October 2026, at 3:41 p.m.

In Response To: Position of the Day 09-12-26 - Rollout #nobody (Stick)

BGBlitz showed 24/15 as a very small difference from 14/5 and too trivial to even be called an error. I just thought it interesting to note that different blots come to different conclusions.

Also, I posted because ah_clem suggested that most of us use XG. I think I have posted in the past that I find the display of XG poor and somewhat confusing. Perhaps XG was designed for the top players - it certainly did not help me learn to play better.

And so I stopped using XG several years before I discovered BGBlitz. This is not to "sell" BGBlitz, just to say that some of us have different preferences. And we know XG is outdated. Perhaps the new owners will improve on it such that it becomes useful to more players, especially to those who could use the help.

Messages In This Thread

 

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
Message:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

 

 

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.