[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Position of the Day 09-16-26

Posted By: Elizabeth (erichktn @ DG)
Date: Friday, 2 October 2026, at 10:19 p.m.

In Response To: Position of the Day 09-16-26 (Stick)

I suppose this is an example of whether or not to go for the gammon. Me? I'm happy to get 4.

And I don't really care if XG says it's not the best move. I know me. If I played for the gammon with 4/off 3/off, next roll I'd get a 61, White would hit my blot. I'd be fighting to get back over here, I'd lose the game and all 4 points.

6/2/ 6/3

Messages In This Thread

 

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
Message:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

 

 

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.