BGonline.org Forums
Position of the Day 09-17-26 - IYKYK
Posted By: John O'Hagan
Date: Saturday, 3 October 2026, at 11:46 a.m.
In Response To: Position of the Day 09-17-26 - IYKYK (Stick)
I don't think it's TG and I really don't know if White can take so redoubling is clear. I think White loses too many g's to have a take so R/P.
Messages In This Thread
- Position of the Day 09-17-26 - IYKYK
Stick -- Saturday, 3 October 2026, at 9:54 a.m.
- Position of the Day 09-17-26 - IYKYK
John O'Hagan -- Saturday, 3 October 2026, at 11:46 a.m.
- Position of the Day 09-17-26 - IYKYK
Elizabeth (erichktn @ DG) -- Saturday, 3 October 2026, at 2:37 p.m.
- Position of the Day 09-17-26 - IYKYK
ah_clem -- Saturday, 3 October 2026, at 3:09 p.m.
- Position of the Day 09-17-26 - IYKYK
Francesco -- Sunday, 4 October 2026, at 9:43 a.m.
- Position of the Day 09-17-26 - IYKYK - Rollout
Stick -- Tuesday, 6 October 2026, at 8:30 a.m.
BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.