[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Stick should love it - Money Position

Posted By: pierrez
Date: Monday, 5 October 2026, at 9:39 a.m.

In Response To: Stick should love it (Stick)

I realized that I posted a match position (issued from the real life) instead of the money position in order to cancel the score effect if any.

So I post the rollout for money.





White is Joueur 2

score: 0
pip: 57
Unlimited Game
Jacoby Beaver
pip: 115
score: 0

Blue is Joueur 1
XGID=--aCBCBC------------abcddB:1:1:1:00:0:0:3:0:10
Blue on roll, cube action?

Analyzed in Rollout No redouble Redouble/Take
Player Winning Chances: 62,26% (G:12,21% B:0,39%) 62,69% (G:11,96% B:0,39%)
Opponent Winning Chances: 37,74% (G:7,94% B:0,03%) 37,31% (G:7,98% B:0,03%)
Cubeless Equities +0,292 +0,594
Cubeful Equities
No redouble:+0,470±0,006 (+0,465..+0,476)
Redouble/Take:+0,450 (-0,021)±0,009 (+0,440..+0,459)
Redouble/Pass:+1,000 (+0,530)
Best Cube action: No redouble / Take
Percentage of wrong pass needed to make the double decision right: 3,7%
Rollout details
1296 Games rolled with Variance Reduction.
Moves: 3-ply, cube decisions: XG Roller
Double Decision confidence:100,0%
Take Decision confidence:100,0%
Duration: 3 minutes 43 seconds

eXtreme Gammon Version: 2.10

And I reiterate my remarks despite the borderline no redouble.

Messages In This Thread

 

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
Message:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

 

 

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.