[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Recube ATS?

Posted By: Francesco
Date: Monday, 5 October 2026, at 6:00 p.m.

In Response To: Recube ATS? (John O'Hagan)

If Blue recubes and hits, his chances will be (if I recall correctly) around 75% to win the match. If Blue recubes and misses, he will lose the match. EV around 25%.

I Blue does not recube and hits, MCW will be around 40% I think. If he does not, he will have 15% chances of winning it. EV around 22%.

RD

Messages In This Thread

 

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
Message:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

 

 

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.