[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Position of the Day 09-22-26 - Bet you've never seen this

Posted By: ah_clem
Date: Thursday, 8 October 2026, at 9:32 a.m.

In Response To: Position of the Day 09-22-26 - Bet you've never seen this (Stick)

I can't see how this is a pass - we're still stuck on the ace point and white has a substantial race lead.

Is it a cube? White's structure is awful with everything stripped and stacked and no board, not even the six point.

I wouldn't cube this OtB since I probably wouldn't even consider it, but it looks like it might be a cube. So, I'll go with ND/T but won't be surprised at all if XG says ship it.

Messages In This Thread

 

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
Message:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

 

 

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.