[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Position of the Day 09-22-26 - Bet you've never seen this

Posted By: Colin Owen
Date: Thursday, 8 October 2026, at 11:12 a.m.

In Response To: Position of the Day 09-22-26 - Bet you've never seen this (Stick)

I'd be surprised to find if this wasn't a cube. After White's disastrous 3-3, even if she manages to remake the 6 point, there's still the two dilly builders (or whatever they might be termed - front loading?) on her 3 point. Not good. What with Blue's perfect three point board, is the anchor and race lead enough to take. I don't know, but I'm going for the pass.

Messages In This Thread

 

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
Message:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

 

 

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.