[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Position of the Day 09-23-26

Posted By: John O'Hagan
Date: Friday, 9 October 2026, at 2:22 p.m.

In Response To: Position of the Day 09-23-26 (Stick)

I think White has a take but I'm certainly not sure so I'd recube as Blue. White has some really awful rolls coming up next time (65,64,62,54,53) but I count 17 that clear the 7 or 8-point safely. 6 of the others leave one blot vulnerable to a triple shot (which won't be decisive if hit) plus 55 and 52 which clear the 6 and leave no blots. R/T looks correct to me.

Messages In This Thread

 

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
Message:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

 

 

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.