[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Position of the Day 09-23-26

Posted By: ah_clem
Date: Friday, 9 October 2026, at 2:39 p.m.

In Response To: Position of the Day 09-23-26 (Stick)

Assuming we keep the anchors, white coughs up a tripe shot with 15, 23, 25, 26, 34, 35, 36, 45, and 56. That's 18 blotting rolls if I counted right and we're at least 75% to hit if she does.

Getting hit is not game over for white, but there are some gammon losses so maybe that's a wash. 50% for her to blot and 75% for us to hit isn't enough for a cube assuming that the game rides on the next sequence. And it doesn't - we should get a couple of double or triple shots before she clears.

Is that enough to ship it? In practice, yes, since a human will miff the take decision. Looks like a take, but I'm not entirely sure, so Woolsey's law says send it.

R/T.

Beaver? We lose a fair amount of gammons here so maybe a Kauder example. But I never play with beavers so I haven't spent much time studying them.

Messages In This Thread

 

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
Message:

If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

 

 

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.