[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Adam's Cube Decision vs. UBK

Posted By: bob koca
Date: Wednesday, 3 September 2008, at 12:37 a.m.

In Response To: Adam's Cube Decision vs. UBK (Bill Riles)

Adam got some flack I think for this cube, but I think it was definitely correct. His not cubing on the previous few shakes is another story though. He was also very timid in the previous game vs. my 2 point game and I think I would have passed. He left a shot and I hit to win in that previous game. I wonder if Adam in the rolls leading up to this position was thinking too good, not good enough, or just asleep at the wheel?

I wasn't sure about my cube action afterwards. Cubeless I think I was about 50-50 to win. I get good odds though at the score, but I didn't see a hit as a huge market loser. One top player suggested later that it had to be a double because of the chance of a bad drop, noting that he may be shaken after such a crappy roll and possibly nervous in first tournament wth chance to win money. I actually did take possibility of opponent error into account though, but was thinking that a bad take after hit and reenter was more likely arguing for no cube. Also didn't want to put it all on the line. I must admit though that I totally was thinking either hit or miss, and overlooked that my 4 fans could lead to another shot. That may have tipped it for me but I thnk probably not. I just don't see myself winning often enough.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.