[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

I stand by that post

Posted By: Phil Simborg
Date: Thursday, 3 December 2015, at 11:57 p.m.

In Response To: I almost never say anything about Giants, but... agree and some other points... (Taper_Mike)

Mike, I did say that Mochy will have to work hard to keep the No. 1 spot, and he has. His PR's are amazing and his tournament results are excellent. He is constantly putting himself in front of the public on streaming, the Mochy/Simborg Challenge, a Falafel/Mochy exhibition, and all the streaming he does on Backgammon Ace. And he is usually playing around 2 PR and often less!

He continues to work hard with the under 25 program in Japan, and of course, he is always a good sport.

Yes, Akiko has been great and will be very high on my list, and I am sure some will put her No. 1. I can't argue with that, as we all agree it is somewhat subjective. Some put greater stock in tournaments won and w/l percentage while others look at PR, and some care more than others about contribution to the game and good sportsmanship. Again, that's part of what makes this list so much fun and interesting.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.