[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Play65 respond

Posted By: Chuck Bower
Date: Wednesday, 30 May 2007, at 4:32 p.m.

In Response To: Play65 respond (Ian Dunstan)

I agree on the "too little". After that "too late" is irrelevant.

What they've said here is that their militaristic tactics are justified because they want to make sure no one is cheating. (No one except them, that is.)

So, "trigger" an inquiry when someone tries to make a significant sized withdrawal. Brand them as guilty until proven innocent. Make the accused responsible for providing evidence s/he hasn't cheated. Default: keep their money. If they provide evidence, keep their money anyway unless an international exposition occurs. Then, under pressure in an attempt to save face, say you're giving them their money back. (In some cases, don't do it anyway.) Finally, defend yourself with a simple statement like On a whole, I believe that all cases are dealt with professionally. We apologize if some cases take more time than others. That's not an apology. It's an insult to the intelligence of the audience (and worse, to their customers). The only "profession" that practices this kind of activity is organized crime.

I don't know how many of the their 3,000,000 members (anyone believe that one?) I can influence into leaving, but I'm doing my part.

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.