[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

Did the full-team consultation format work well?

Posted By: Perry Gartner
Date: Wednesday, 7 April 2010, at 1:57 p.m.

In Response To: Did the full-team consultation format work well? (Timothy Chow)

There's no question in my mind that a team with lesser talent could beat a stronger team if the weaker team maximizes its individual strengths whereas the stronger team plays without taking advantage of specializing in tasks.

Consulting team play at any level with 3 to 8 players, is a format that adds an interesting dynamic to match play.

To play at their highest level, a team would undoubtebly need to practice together, perhaps for a considerable period of time. The more team memebers them more difficult to manage and effectively utilize all the talent. With 8 players I can see where it would be essential to have one person act as the manager and be responsible for little more than assigning tasks and melding the contributions of each of the team members.

I hope to see more of, and be part of team play events, in this kind of format, in the future.

Perry

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.