[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums

RO of that bad 4 cube pass

Posted By: neilkaz
Date: Saturday, 10 April 2010, at 4:10 a.m.

In Response To: RO of that bad 4 cube pass (Matt Cohn-Geier)

MCG "I don't think we would have done better if we had had Fernando keep track of the Kleinman and gammon count."

Keeping a running track of Kleinman count (is that something to do with races?) and gammon count are about the last things I'd spend any time doing since if I need them certainly a team member or two can figure them out once they start to become relevent.

My agreement with Perry is that it would have been a good idea to have some one who is able to, be really sure what the take point is here and what your opp's 8 cube take point is and I mean a couple rolls before they double you. If then there is a disagreement with what the take point is, said person is at least ready with the risk/reward figures and other team members can then double check the math.

This wasn't doubles, it was a team of 7 so one or two can be ready with score based 4 cube decision math, and as well as you all played, you know that your team fumbled the ball here since you've stated that you and several others would have taken if you'd been able to figure that the cubeless TP could be as low as 17%.

.. neilkaz ..

Messages In This Thread

Post Response

Your Name:
Your E-Mail Address:
Subject:
If necessary, enter your password below:

Password:

[ View Thread ] [ Post Response ] [ Return to Index ] [ Read Prev Msg ] [ Read Next Msg ]

BGonline.org Forums is maintained by Stick with WebBBS 5.12.